Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Xerox Reviews

Megan Peacy:  She had the umbrella that was covered with her body parts.  The surface it was done on was the best.  One of the best in the class!

Cody: The mask out of hands, really really well done I loved it! Needed to be bigger

Me :) - 3 faces of Brama would have been more creative.

Brian- The worm, birds, trees, clouds. I loved how he used his arm fur for the feathers of the birds.

Nakota- I love how she used real bark and leaves to make it really come together as a tree, I also liked her story behind her piece.

Arielle- Used a tennis racket with hands and her face on the face of the racket. I think she should of entwined the fingers inside the racket strings, covering the whole racket would be better.

Michelle- Made a dog out of her hand like a shadow figure. It was very busy but I really liked it!! Her candy-cane pattern looked like a fabric.

Lauren- "conceited" I like the idea of the words all around it that describe her but I did not like how the glue was all over the front of her project; made it look sloppy.

James: "hand of God" looks like a monster cartoon ! I loved it but it definitely was unfinished.

Kim- Crossed fingers; very abstract.  She made three separate designs and then put them together like a exquisite corpse. EXCELLENT !!!!!

Catherine-   Boombox ; face as speakers. I would of liked this better if she used a different surface than what her felix the cat was on.

Erin- Really abstract, great job!

Juan- I didn't understand the story behind it, I thought the cutting was sloppy also, but I do remember Juan saying he's bad at cutting things with sizzors. Mediocre

Christopher- I loved the meaning behind the sun "praying hands" the sun was my favorite part. Great job like always !

Maria- Used 200 zoom on her face, loved it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment