Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Flip-Book Critiques: Post #8

Chris Sherman- I would of like it better if the man was dancing instead of only one position. Amazing how the person turned into a face and then crawled back out of the face, reminded me of BLU BLU - wonderful drawer!

Maria Useche-  She had a lot of thoughts and ideas going on and they were done very well. I loved the little rastafarian dancer and the skateboarder was awesome!

Erin Hewitt-  The bouncing ball (even though Santiago said there should of been more on the page) was outrageous, it really looked like it was bouncing. The flying bird that turned into a tree was really really well done - another great artist!

Brian Macedo- The spider shooting the evil box/pumpkin in the face was pretty cool.  I think it would have been easier to see if it was black marker instead of pen.

Juan Setano-  I thought that he should of continued with the Pokemon story. It was very sad but very good.

Kim Adams- There were a lot of ideas here- her pages were sticking together. Very very well done, you can definitely tell this took her awhile.

Lauren Acri-  Laurens was 100 pages short which was not what the assigment was BUT it was definitely one of the best ones. I loved the color and the whole entire idea of the spraypaint can being given humanistic qualities and the grafitii that spelled out her name - AMAZING!!!!

Arielle Speert-  I couldn't figure out what it spelled out.

Cody Thayer-  This was definitely my favorite - it was a really quality flip-book and was hilarious to watch it.  Honestly I want a copy !! :)

Megan- She used pencil, not enough pages - honestly this was not the best I saw, she needed more color. (maybe more time also?)

James Rutter- I loved the bike that rode around the pages, best part!

Michelle- Loved it! Same idea as me only she used a whale, very very cool and well done!

Nakota Wagner- This was a serious story going on - Very sad :( but it was amazing. She should turn this animation into a video.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST ME!
Sabrina Brandsema - I loved my shark eating the fish but like Santiago said I should have continued with that story instead of changing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment