Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MUTO- a wall painted animated BLU BLUE. Post #6

I thought that the video MUTO was extremely creative and imaginative.  The idea that the artists had in the begining was totally transformed when they got to the end, I feel as if they didn't really have a plan but they created the story as they went. I believe that this is what we should do when creating our flip-book animation, start out with a specific thought but let our minds wonder and dont plan it exactly how you want it, let it come together.  I think it's amazing how they create this painted wall animation, someone from the outside looking in would probably just think its cool.  But in class we've been told how much effort flip-book animation can be. You need to draw something many many manyyyy times to make it look like its moving when you go through it fast.  I can't even begin to image how long MUTO took to make.
AMAZING ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment